About Me

My photo
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Glad the Weekend is OVER!

Okay, so we were not done with the flu.  I was sick Sunday night - oh joy.  We did minimal school on Monday, but today, we are back to the grinding stone.  HOPEFULLY we are done now, although colds and coughs are still here.  Poor Olivia kept me sleeping on the couch with her last Friday night.  She would cough and wake up every half hour or so.  That was a long night!  So on Saturday, I was wiped.  Then I got sick - probably cause I was so tired!  Anyway, I SO hope we are done with it. 

Olivia is now 5 months old!  She is growing so fast!  She's eating rice cereal now and I'll introduce oatmeal this week.  We'll see how she likes that.  In another couple of months she'll be eating table food - won't that be nice?!!  She's already grabbing at everything on the table.


These are from today.  Doesn't she seem happy?  Yeah, despite the cold, she's still cheerful and not miserable.

1 comment:

GoodTimes said...

What a smile! Who do you think she looks like? She looks different from the others, though I thought she was a vanLaren through and through. I know she is... but you know what I mean. Sweet. Sorry to hear of the sickness :( We've been pretty lucky here, knock on wood.