About Me

My photo
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Friday, May 17, 2013

Wow!! It's been forever!

It's been such a long time!  So much has happened in the past 2 years. 

Last spring, I began tutoring other children along with homeschooling my own children.  What a busy year!!  I was putting in nearly 13 hours every week after school and in the evenings.  Talk about CRAZY!!!  That just ended the beginning of March.  I now have only one tutor student left, and that will end in mid-June. 

Of course, our 'little family of seven' will soon be a 'little family of eight' in July.  Only 8 weeks to go - woo-hoo!!!  Will it be a boy or a girl???  With our past, most likely a girl, but you never know.... we are hoping for a boy, but whichever one God blesses us with will be just perfect.  I'm kind of used to girls now.

Anyway, seeing as my mind is on babies again, I've been creating the most adorable little baby cards - using stitching and paper pricking, a new thing I picked up in my 'spare time.'  I know, who really has spare time...  Some I've given away, and others I'm hoping to sell at my www.etsy.com/shop/StitchingForever.  Check it out and see what you think!  These are up close.  They are fun to make - for me :)



     
There are plenty of others on my etsy site as well as some pillows.
I'm hoping to be back sooner than later....  Maybe I'll keep it up this time.

No comments: