About Me

My photo
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So Much To Tell - So Little Time


What a busy year!  I can't believe how fast it has gone.  The summer just flew by!!  We've made little updates in the house and outside.  Everyone has grown so much!  They seem to be getting growth spurts all the time.  (Dave and I get them too, although they are more gradual and the other way - hehehe!)  The following pics were taken in May of this year.

 So, Olivia is beginning to stand up here.  Oh boy, here we go - the start of mobility!  This was the deciding factor to put the mattress down so she wouldn't fall out.


Here are some pics of my beautiful tulips!  I love it when they come up in the spring.  They are so vibrant and gorgeous!

 And of course, the kids in front of them.  It was hard to get a good pic, though, because the sun was in their eyes.


Yvonne and Cole were helping me with the dishes.


Our wonderful exersaucer!  It's a wonderful invention!!  Notice her feet???

Dave got a model truck to work with and teach Cole how to do it.  I'll post pics of the finished model soon.
  

No, he wasn't using the paints and markers.  Elena wanted to paint, too, so she sat at the other end of the table to make a picture.  She did pretty good, I think.  :)
Anyway, hopefully I get more up soon.  After all, it's already the end of September.  As for now, tootaloo!

2 comments:

GoodTimes said...

so good to see you back ;)

Angeline said...

Yes, I know. I'll try to be more faithful. :)