About Me

My photo
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Busy Weekend!!!

Wow how time flies!  My little one is already 7 months old!  And such a smiley little girl, too :)  These pics were taken on Easter Sunday, so she's 2 days shy of 7 months, not that it makes much of a difference though. 



And onto another note....

Elena just had her 4th birthday on Saturday!  Isn't that an awesome grin!!!  She played with her Baby AllGone all day - or at least when she was able to.  She tried on every one of her clothes and has worn them all in the last few days ALREADY!  I guess that means she likes them. 

 

 






And on another note....

We visited Opa and Oma on Monday afternoon (the kids did their school in the morning first).  Anne and her kids were there too, so they all played together.  We did some egg decorating in the afternoon.  Check out our crowd of eggs!

Quite the crowd, eh? 









Happy Easter to all!  Christ has risen. He is risen indeed!

We visited with Arend and Rosee and Colin and Abby after supper.  The kids played while we chatted.  Arend seems to be doing better.  Little by little he'll get there, the Lord willing.  He's able to smile almost a whole smile now, and he can feel soreness in his muscles.  That means the feeling is come back, albeit slowly, but it is!  We'll see what the Lord has planned for them.

Till next time!

2 comments:

GoodTimes said...

Cute photos! I saved one of Olivia to my computer so I can hang her up on my refrigerator. I would take one of Elena... but she's got pants in front of her ;)
And I can see why they didn't want to eat their eggs... fun work!!
BTW... how did you post your photos that way? I like it!! Do you just drag them?

Anonymous said...

Thanks! When you click on the pic on your page, you can make it s-m-l etc. I made them small and then dragged them around. A bit finicky and took a out 3-4 tries. Plus I had to change the layout to fit it that way.